It is claimed money donated to treat and support leukaemia sufferer Mariam Hamza was used to fund the Glasgow Kelvin MP's trips to campaign against sanctions on Iraq.
What does CASI stand for?
CASI stands for Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASI
We have 92 other meanings of CASI in our Acronym Attic
- Current Account Secretly Hidden from Loved One (money saved or put away, without partner knowing about it)
- Cancer Assistance Services of Halton Hills (Georgetown, Ontario, Canada)
- Coven Abuse Self Help Index
- Hefei Institutes of Physical Sicence, Chinese Academy of Sciences (est. 1978)
- Castles and Stately Homes on the Air (Scotland)
- Chemical Agent Safety and Health Process Action Committee
- Canadian Association of Statutory Human Rights Agencies
- Charlotte Area Society for Human Resource Management
- Chambersburg Area Senior High School (Pennsylvania)
- Cadet Assistant Signals Instructor (UK)
- Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute
- Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors
- Center for Aerospace Information
- Center for the Advance Study of India (University of Pennsylvania)
- Centro Applicazione e Studi Informatici (Italy)
- Chili Appreciation Society International, Inc.
- Civil Aviation Security Inspector
- Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument
- Colorado Advanced Software Institute (Colorado State University)
- Commission on Accreditation & School Improvement
Samples in periodicals archive:
An earlier version of this paper was presented at a conference entitled "Policy Alternatives to Sanctions on Iraq," organized by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq (CASI), held at Cambridge University, UK, 10-11 March 2001.