Aneaka Kellay, from the Campaign Against Depleted Uranium, said: "The Scottish public will struggle to understand how the MoD thought they could evade their legal and moral responsibility not to pollute the sea by calling this a 'placement'.
What does CADU stand for?
CADU stands for Campaign Against Depleted Uranium (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CADU
We have 1 other meaning of CADU in our Acronym Attic
- Control Application Development Tool
- Critical Area Driving Tour
- Child/Adolescent Day Treatment Attachment (Wisconsin health care)
- Canadian Association of Drug Treatment Courts
- Connecticut Anxiety and Depression Treatment Center (Farmington, CT)
- Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Comité pour l'Annulation de la Dette du Tiers Monde (French: Committee for the Abolition of the Third World Debt)
- Central Allbreeds Dog Training School (New Zealand)
- Computer-Aided Design and Test Sciences (Semiconductor Research Corporation)
- Contamination Avoidance Detector Test Suite (project; US DoD)
- Channel Access Data Unit
- Chilalo Agricultural Development Unit (Ethiopia)
- Control And Display Unit
- Controller And Data Unit
- Creative ASCII Drawing Utility by Ian
- Cardiovascular Associates of the Delaware Valley (Haddon Heights, NJ)
- Center against Domestic Violence (Brooklyn, NY)
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Claim Advice Queue
- Combined Alternate Data Voice
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Campaign Against Depleted Uranium, (011)44-0-161-273-8293, www.
According to the Campaign Against Depleted Uranium, there was a 66 per cent increase in leukaemias and cancers in Southern Iraq following the Gulf War in 1991.