Malcolm Hutty, director of the Campaign Against Censorship of the Internet in Britain, said: "Creating an audit trail will help protect Interact users from frivolous or unjustified searches.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Campaign Against Censorship
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- California Apple Commission
- California Arts Council
- California Asparagus Commission
- California Association of Criminalists
- California Avocado Commission
- Call Admission Control
- Calling All Cars (Playstation 3 game)
- Calling-Card Authorization Center
- Calling-card Authorization Computer (Sprint)
- Calvary Apostolic Church (various locations)
- Campus Activities Committee (University of Minnesota)
- Canadian Advisory Committee
- Canadian Airports Council
- Canadian Architecture Collection (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Canadian Armoured Corps (WW2)
- Canadian Association for Conservation
- Canadian Avalanche Centre (safety organization)
- Canadian Aviation Corps (World War I)
- Capital Allocation Committee
- Capital Area Chapter (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Campaign Against Censorship of the Internet in Britain was dumped by its ISP, Instant Web, after reporting the Outcast case.
A series of expert 'witnesses' in the field of Internet technology ( Mark Stephens of Internet Watch Foundation; Malcolm Hutty of Campaign Against Censorship of the Internet in Britain; Claire Gilbert of America OnLine, the Internet service provider, and Francis Aldhouse of Data Protection Registrar), put forward their cases to the audience.