Towards the end of her treatment, Shelby and her brother attended Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times, which she calls the "light at the end of the tunnel" and allowed her to take a break from her illness and recapture a sense of normalcy.
What does CRMfGT stand for?
CRMfGT stands for Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certified Revenue Management Executive (Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International)
- Citizens' Report on the Military and the Environment
- Combined Response Mission Exercise (US Army)
- Council for Research in Music Education (journal; University of Illinois)
- Cytokine Response Modifier E (virology)
- Center for Risk Management of Engineering Systems
- Cancer Relief Macmillan Fund (UK)
- Certificate Request Message Format
- Christian Radio Missionary Fellowship (Papua, New Guinea
- Community Resource Management Framework (agriculture; various countries)
- CASH (Celestial Asia Securities Holdings) Retail Management Group Ltd.
- CAVAL (Cooperative Action by Victorian Academic Libraries) Risk Management Group (Australia)
- Channel Regulated MOS-Gated Thyristor
- Cahiers de Recherches Médiévales et Humanistes (French: Journal of Medieval and Humanistic Research)
- Center for Research on Minority Health (University of Texas)
- Centre de Recherche sur les Monuments Historiques (French: Center for Research on Historical Monuments)
- Capitol Region Mental Health Center (Hartford, CT)
- Columbia River Mental Health Services (Vancouver, WA)
- Caribbean Risk Management Initiative (United Nations)
- Center for Reproduction Medicine and Infertility (New York, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities is to improve the health and well-being of children in Southern California through various lodging and wellness programs, which include four Ronald McDonald Houses, Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times, and a community grants board.
Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times, California, Brian Crater
Previous organizations included: Olive Crest, Para Los Ninos, Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times and Boys and Girls Clubs of Long Beach and West Valley.
Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times provides children with cancer an opportunity to process their diagnosis and restore their self-esteem while learning independence and self-reliance in the therapeutic environment of the great outdoors.
Art in the Park supports Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times.
This year, Boeing employees volunteered 2,150 hours to help Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times enhance its facilities.
The organization is dedicated to creating a community where children and their families embrace life and healing with a sense of hope, enthusiasm, courage and joy by operating six Ronald McDonald Houses, Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times, two Ronald McDonald Family Rooms, a Community Grants program and scholarships.