Major General Raymond Fox, the commander of the II Marine Expeditionary Force, expressed sorrow over the casualties, who were from the 2nd Marine Division based at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
What does CLNC stand for?
CLNC stands for Camp Lejeune, North Carolina (Marine Corps Base)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CLNC
We have 1 other meaning of CLNC in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Leisure News
- Credit Linked Note
- Ceroid Lipofuscinosis Neuronal 1
- Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Neuronal 3
- Ceroid-Lipofuscinosis Neuronal 5
- Ceroid Lipofuscinosis, Neuronal 8
- Central Louisiana Nurserymen Association (Forest Hill, LA)
- Cued Language Network of America
- Comitato di Liberazione Nazionale Alta Italia (Italian: Committee of National Liberation; 1943-1947; Italy)
- Connectionless Network Access Protocol
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
- Cervical Lymph Node Cells
- Consultants Légistes et Nautiques du Canada (French: Forensic and Nautical Consultants of Canada; Gatineau, Quebec, Canada)
- Chemiluminescent Nitrogen Detection
- Collège et Lycée Notre-Dame (French: Notre Dame Secondary School)
- Completion Lymph Node Dissection
- Customer Located Network Equipment
- Chicano-Latino Network
- Center for Liquefied Natural Gas (trade association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are believed to be stationed with 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines, based at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
The unit suspected was named as the 3rd Battallion, 2nd Marines, which is based at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
While recently instructing Marine Corps Special Operations Forces at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, I administered a communication-preference-identifying instrument known as the DISC to 55 officers and enlisted personnel.
Some 7,000 Marines from the 2nd Marine Expeditionary Brigade, based at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, are now in the country, said Marine spokesman 1st Lieutenant Abe Sipe.