The Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa have a long and proud history that can be traced back as far as 1866 with the formation of the 43rd Battalion of Infantry, known then as the Carleton Blazers.
What does CHO stand for?
CHO stands for Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa (Ottawa, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHO
We have 76 other meanings of CHO in our Acronym Attic
- Cultural Heritage National Training Organisation
- Community Health Nursing Training School (Ghana)
- Canford Heath Neighbourhood Watch (UK)
- Community Health Network of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Community Health Nurses Western Australia
- Culinary Historians of New York
- Coasters Harbor Navy Yacht Club (Newport, RI)
- Centre Hospitalier National Yalgado Ouedraogo (French: National Hospital Center Yalgado Ouedraogo)
- Christian Heritage New Zealand (political party)
- Cambodian Hope Organization (religious non-profit)
- Canadian Hemophilia Outcomes
- Carbohydrate (chemical formula Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen)
- Centre Hospitalier d'Orsay (French: Orsay Hospital Center; Orsay, France)
- Certified Hotel Owner (certification)
- Charlottesville, VA, USA - Charlottesville/Albemarle (Airport Code)
- Chemical Hygiene Officer
- Chief Happiness Officer (work happiness expert)
- Chief Health Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Household Officer
- Chief Humanitarian Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a history that can be traced back to the time of Confederation, the Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa have made their mark on this nation's history.
5 Platoon, "A" Company of the Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa.