Nursing posts are also being downgraded at London's Camden and Islington Trust, South Tees Hospitals and Queen Victoria NHS Trust, East Grinstead, Sussex.
What does C&I stand for?
C&I stands for Camden and Islington (Mental Health Trust)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of C&I
- Climate and Global Change Program (NOAA)
- Coast & Geodetic Survey
- Command & General Staff
- Commercial and Government Systems (Kodak)
- Command and General Staff College
- California and Hawaiian Sugar Company
- Calvin and Hobbes
- Charleston and Hamburg Railroad
- Cosmic and Heliospheric
- Cyanide & Happiness (webcomic)
- Careless and Imprudent (driving offense)
- Certification & Inspection
- Checkout & Integration
- Chemistry & Industry Magazine (Industrial chemistry magazine published in London)
- Commands and Indications
- Commercial & Industrial
- Communication and Information
- Compatibility & Interoperability
- Complaints and Investigations
- Concepts and Initiatives
Samples in periodicals archive:
This seminar will be facilited by Iain Scott of Base Creative - Winner of Camden and Islington Business Award 2011 “Best Creative Business.
He is being backed by Coventry North west MP Labour Geoffrey Robinson, who is urging Coventry City Council to follow the lead of other local authorities - including the London boroughs of Camden and Islington - in placing orders with Modec.
The Untouchables have close ties to Kilburn, Camden and Islington, North London, where Ben was stabbed to death.
He said he is satisfied that "everything that could have been done was done" by the Camden and Islington NHS Trust, which handled the case.
Unless they are unfortunate enough to ply their trade in the Camden and Islington Mental Health and Social Care T`rust area.
Statistics from the Department of Health reveal people from Camden and Islington in the English capital use the drug more often than anyone else.