Camden County high schools realized that they had to change what they taught to give their students the skills to find jobs.
What does CCHS stand for?
CCHS stands for Camden County High School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHS
We have 173 other meanings of CCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Corpus Christi Human Resource Management Association (Texas)
- Cuban Commission for Human Rights and National Reconciliation
- Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities
- Consolidated Criminal History Reporting System (Williamsburg, VA)
- Corpus Christi Holy Rosary School (New York)
- Child Care Human Resources Sector Council (Canada)
- Continuous Combined Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Cabarrus College of Health Sciences (Concord, NC)
- California College for Health Sciences
- Calvin Christian High School
- Canadian Community Health Survey
- Cape Coral High School (Florida)
- Carver County Historical Society (Waconia, MN)
- Catholic Central High School
- Cedar Creek High School
- Central Cabarrus High School
- Central Cambria High School (Ebensburg, Pennsylvania)
- Central Catholic High School (Canton, Ohio)
- Central Commercial High School (New York)
- Central Crossing High School (Grove City, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cultivating the Next Generation" by Lori Rhoden describes her involvement in the future-oriented "Arts in Our Schools" program at Camden County High School in Kingsland, Georgia.