The work culminates decades of inquiry into the biological dimensions of the past, and is the direct offspring of Kiple's The Cambridge World History of Human Disease.
What does CWHHD stand for?
CWHHD stands for Cambridge World History of Human Disease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- California Wild Heritage Campaign (San Francisco, CA)
- Center for Wellness and Health Communication (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Central West Health Corporation (Newfoundland, Canada)
- Community Wholistic Health Center
- Connecticut Women in Healthcare Management (Hebron, CT; est. 1981)
- Coil-Wound Heat Exchanger
- Colorado Women in Higher Education Administration
- Civil War Heritage Foundation
- Colorado Wildlife Heritage Foundation (Denver, CO; est. 1989)
- Connecticut Women's Hall of Fame
- Canada West Health Innovation Council
- Cold War International History Project
- Community Workforce Housing Innovation Program (Florida)
- Comic World Hong Kong (anime forum)
- Canadian Women's Hockey League (Canada)
- Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum (Canada)
- Canadian Workshop on Harmful Marine Algae
- Canadian Women's Health Network
- Collected Works of Hugh Nibley (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
- Computer World Hosting Networks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cambridge World History of Human Disease (Cambridge, 1993); Kiple "Review," (1999).