Co-ordinated by Cambridge University Students' Union, the scheme is aimed at pupils aged 16 and 17 from state schools that do not have a history of Cambridge applications and pupils who are likely to be the first in their family to go to university.
What does CUSU stand for?
CUSU stands for Cambridge University Students' Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUSU
- Chicago Union Station Company
- Cochin University of Science and Technology (India)
- COMSATS (Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South) University of Science and Technology (Pakistan)
- Curriculum Studies, Department Of
- Custody Code
- Customer Satisfaction Number
- Canadian/US Trade Agreement
- Center for Uncertain Systems: Tools for Optimization and Management (University of Illinois; Chicago, IL)
- Chinese University Students' Union (Hong Kong Sar, China)
- Coventry University Students' Union
- Central, Unsteady, Unmaintained Fixation (eye action)
- Cumulative Sum
- Center for US-Ukrainian Relations (New York, NY)
- Common Unmanned Surface Vehicle (various locations)
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers (est. 1999)
- Cebu Uniting for Sustainable Water (Philippines)
- Completely Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Cambridge University Swimming and Water Polo Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ben Brinded, president of Cambridge University Students' Union, said the university would formally announce the scheme next week as the debate about Labour's controversial plans for funding higher education intensified.
Two Special Branch officers escorted Galloway when he visited the Cambridge University students' union last week.