Foundation Books is an imprint of Cambridge University Press India Pvt.
What does CUPIPL stand for?
CUPIPL stands for Cambridge University Press India Pvt. Ltd.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Chinese University Prognostic Index (oncology)
- Commercial Use of Public Information (UK government study)
- Canadian University Projects in International Development (Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada database)
- Columbia University Partnership for International Development (New York, NY)
- Completely Universal Processor I/O Design
- Consortium for University Printing and Information Distribution
- Course and Unit Publication and Information Database (Monash University; Australia)
- Cultural Profile and Information Database (Belgium)
- Caribbean Universities Project for Integrated Distance Education (aka Caribbean Universities Portal for Integrated Distance Education)
- Credit Union Partners in Education
- Canadian Undergraduate Physics Journal
- China University of Politics and Law (Beijing, China)
- Committee on Unauthorized Practice of Law (Washington, DC)
- Compiler for Universal Programmable Logic
- Comprehensive Upgradation Priority List (India)
- Cornell University Programming Language
- Comitato Unitario Pensionati Lavoro Autonomo (Italian: Independent Work Unit Pensioners)
- Cambridge University Press Limited Edition
- Comprehensive Unified Physics Learning Environment
- Committee on the Undergraduate Program in Mathematics (Mathematical Association of America)