New York, NY: Cambridge University Press, 2007) xi + 361 pp.
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for Cambridge University Press
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Union of Operating Engineers (Canada)
- Categorical Use of Force
- Canadian Urologic Oncology Group (Groupe Canadien d'Oncologie Urologique)
- Creative Use of Libraries
- Cisco Unified Operations Manager
- Chronic Unilateral Optic Neuropathy
- Cambridge University Opera Society
- Center for Ultrafast Optical Science (University of Michigan)
- Carlisle United Official Supporters Club (UK)
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Canadian University Press
- Cancer of Unknown Primary
- Candidatura d'Unitat Popular (Catalan countries)
- Canterbury University Press (New Zealand)
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary
- Careers Using Physics
- Carupano, Venezuela - Carupano (Airport Code)
- Catalog Update Process
- Cataloguing Upgrade
- Central Utility Plant (University of Colorado Denver)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cambridge and New York: Cambridge University Press, 2005.
CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS Critical Lessons: What Our Schools Should Teach www.
Cambridge University Press states that "students and researchers in the fields of earth science, archaeology, and history will greatly benefit from this book.
Criticism and the Growth of Knowledge (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1970), 91-196.
Whether a revision or a fresh approach and however much they differ in perspectives, the half dozen Cambridge University Press books reviewed here overlap in subject matter and themes.