As a graduate of the Cambridge Rindge and Latin School in 2011, Tsarnaev was awarded a prestigious $2,500 scholarship by the city of Cambridge, Mass.
What does CRLS stand for?
CRLS stands for Cambridge Rindge and Latin School (high school, Cambridge, Massachusettes)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRLS
We have 7 other meanings of CRLS in our Acronym Attic
- Coincidence of Reciprocal Lattice Point (engineering)
- Composite Reinforced Line Pipe (gas transmission industry)
- California Revised Limited Partnership Act
- Calcitonin Receptor-Like Receptor
- Center for Reading and Language Research (Tufts University; Medford, MA)
- Cercle des Rationalistes de Lyon et de Sa Région (French: Circle of Rationalists of Lyon and its Region)
- Clustering-Robust Linear Regression (mathematics)
- Comité Régional Languedoc Roussillon (French sports committee)
- Commission on Restitution of Land Rights (South Africa)
- Centre for Research and Learning in Regional Australia (University of Tasmania)
- Career Related Learning Standard (Oregon)
- Certified Renal Lithotripsy Specialist
- Civil Rights Law Society (Columbia University)
- Coastguard Radio Liaison Station
- Colorado Rural Legal Services, Inc.
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching (University of Michigan)
- Center for Research on Learning and Technology (Indiana University)
- Combined Research and Language Training (American Councils Research Fellowships)
- Community Recreation and Leadership Training (Dawson College; Canada)
- Chicago Residential Landlord and Tenant Ordinance (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The author identified himself as a 2011 graduate of Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, a public school in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
During the two-year program, Cambridge Rindge and Latin School students will learn from area women scientists conducting zebrafish research.