Turner, "Bioethics, Social Class, and the Sociological Imagination," Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 14 (2005): 37478.
What does CQ stand for?
CQ stands for Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CQ
We have 6 other meanings of CQ in our Acronym Attic
- Controlled Parking Zone
- Criminal Protection Zone
- Check Point Zone Labs (software; trademark of ZoneAlarm)
- Central Pennsylvania Zoological Society
- Air Post Parcel Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- All stations (Logging abbreviation)
- Cadit Quaestio (Latin: the question falls)
- Call to Quarters
- Calling Any Station (Morse Code abbreviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just this past fall, the Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics reported on a 1998 conference in San Diego that drew 74 doctors, judges, clergy, and other community representatives.