The same is true, Inglis claims, of the Cambridge History of Later Medieval Philosophy.
What does CHLMP stand for?
CHLMP stands for Cambridge History of Later Medieval Philosophy (book; Armstrong)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Core Historical Literature of Home Economics (digital library project; Cornell University)
- Congressional Hispanic Leadership Institute (Washington, DC)
- Coventry Health and Life Insurance Company
- California Housing Loan Insurance Fund
- Chalk (lithological term)
- Citrus Heights Little League (Citrus Heights, CA)
- Cottage Hill Little League (Mobile, AL)
- Committee on Housing and Land Management (UN Economic Commission for Europe)
- Cynthia Hughes Literary Management (Austin, TX)
- City Housing and Land Management Office (Philippines)
- Centro Hospitalar Lisboa Norte (Portuguese: North Lisbon Hospital Center; Libson, Portugal)
- China Housing and Land
- Community Housing Lower North Shore (Australia)
- Chlorine Emergency Plan
- California Housing Law Project (Sacramento, CA)
- Center for Health Leadership and Practice (Oakland, CA)
- Center for HIV Law and Policy (New York, NY)
- Community Health Law Project (est. 1976; Trenton, NJ)
- Community Health Leadership Program
- Cambridge High & Latin School (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work opens with critiques of answers by Gilson, Me Cambridge History of Later Medieval Philosophy (1982), and Alain de Libera, and then, on the basis of first-person singular statements by Bonaventure, Aquinas, Scotus, and Eckhart, each of which concerns a doctrine of prima, communia, or transcendentia, proposes its own.