Aspirair has been developed by the Bath-based Vectura drug company and researchers from design company Cambridge Consultants Ltd.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Cambridge Consultants Ltd
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Chua Chu Kang Secondary School (Singapore)
- Concerned Citizens of King Township (Canada)
- Cruyff Courts KNVB Velden (Dutch: Cruyff Courts (Royal Netherlands Football (Soccer) Association) Fields Foundation)
- C - designed in 1941, C - conventional cab, K - all-wheel drive, W - dual rear axles (General Motors nomenclature)
- Chattooga and Chickamauga Railway Company
- Cable Coupling Link
- CAC (Common Access Card) Cryptographic Logon
- Cafe Con Leche (computer library)
- Calling Party Clear Signal
- Canadian Children's Literature
- Canadian Council on Learning (Canada)
- Candidate Code List
- Canine Cruciate Ligament
- Capacitor Coupled Logic
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Carrefour Culture et Loisirs (French: Crossroads Culture and Leisure)
- Carrier Common Line (telecom)
- Cascaded Control Loop
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gordon Oswald, associate director of Cambridge Consultants Ltd, the company behind the technology, said: 'We have had lots of interest and are talking to a number of arms of government - this one and others.
The acquisition from Cambridge Consultants Ltd will bring increased expertise to the business in a number of areas and instant access to alternative potential markets for our product.