In comparison to the Cambridge Ancient History volumes, which also deal with Eastern Christianity, for example vols.
What does CAH stand for?
CAH stands for Cambridge Ancient History
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAH
We have 140 other meanings of CAH in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Assisted Gait Training (rehabilitation medicine)
- Computer Aided Graphical Technology Applications
- Cambridge Area Golf Union (UK)
- Computer-Aided Generation of User Interfaces
- Coalition Against Gun Violence
- Connecticut Against Gun Violence
- Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming (climate change)
- Citizens Against Government Waste
- Cultural Alliance of Greater Washington (Washington, DC)
- California Age Group Wrestling Association
- Campaign against Homophobia (various locations)
- Campaign for Affordable Housing (Los Angeles, CA)
- Canadian Association for Health
- Capture and Hold
- Carbonic Anhydrase
- Cards against Humanity (game)
- Center for Arts and History (Lewis-Clark State College; Lewiston, ID)
- Center for the Advancement of Health
- Centre Aquitain de l'Habitat (French: Aquitaine Housing Center; home rehabilitation company; Canéjan, Aquitaine, France)
- Centre d'Animation Historique (French: Animation History Center; Port-Louis, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cary of the University of London, writing in the authoritative Cambridge Ancient History, the Persian Empire "may indeed be regarded as the first attempt to bring a large number of different races and nationalities under a single government which assured to the whole the rights and privileges as well as the burdens and responsibilities of members of the state.
Would that such a cumulative bibliographical treasure had been available when I did my research and wrote my chapters on the Achaemenids for the Cambridge Ancient History (1988).
But in the meanwhile attention may be drawn to the reviewer's contribution in the Cambridge Ancient History, vol.