Giving speech to university students in Phnom Penh, Sok An, deputy prime minister and chairman of Cambodian National Petroleum Authority, said the ''first drop of oil production'' is set for Dec.
What does CNPA stand for?
CNPA stands for Cambodian National Petroleum Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNPA
We have 27 other meanings of CNPA in our Acronym Attic
- Coupon Next to Product
- Covenant Network of Presbyterians (San Francisco, CA)
- Covered in the Next Post (chat abbreviation)
- Cuerpo Nacional de Policía (Spain's national police force)
- Customer Net Price
- Customer Not Present (credit cards)
- Cut and Paste
- Donald C. Cook Nuclear Plant (Indiana Michigan Power Company)
- Cairngorms National Park Authority (UK)
- California Newspaper Publishers Association
- Canada National Parks Act
- Canadian Natural Products Association
- Carolinas Nature Photographers Association
- Centro Nacional de Pesquisa do Algodão
- Certified Natural Products Advisor
- Chronic Necrotizing Pulmonary Aspergillosis
- Code or Numbering Plan Assignment
- Comité National de Patinage Artistique (French: National Figure Skating Committee)
- Compact Neutral Particle Analyzer
- Computer Networking Professionals Association