The Bombo Radyo's Naga, Camarines Sur station quoted Philippine Coast Guard sources as saying that the incident took place several metres away from Gota Beach in Caramoan around 6am Saturday in the village of Paniman.
What does CAMSUR stand for?
CAMSUR stands for Camarines Sur (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CAMSUR
- California Medium Shelter System
- Center for Advanced Materials and Smart Structures
- Cloud, Analytics, Mobile, Social, Security
- Collins Aviation Maintenance Services Shanghai (China)
- Colorado Association of Medical Staff Services
- Common Assessment Method for Standards and Specifications
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Support Service (aviation)
- Cameroon Solidarity Students Association
- Cleveland Academy of Math, Science and Technology (Ohio)
- Cameron Station
- California Association for Medical Transcription
- Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Canadian Association for Music Therapy
- Center for Advanced Medical Training (Albuquerque, NM)
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
- Colorado Association for Manufacturing and Technology
- Colorado Association for Music Therapy
- Conference for the Advancement of Mathematics Teaching
- Contenital Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robredo, part of Aquino's cabinet since he took office in June 2010 and a member of the ruling political party, was on his way home to Camarines Sur province from Cebu island when his plane malfunctioned On Saturday, forcing the pilots to try to land on Masbate.
Isolated violence however erupted in some areas including the burning of a school house in Camarines Sur, south of Manila.
The storm also killed five other people, including two women who were electrocuted during heavy rains in nearby Camarines Sur province, Alejandro said.
The deaths occurred in Camarines Sur province, southeast of Manila.