Among them were Meyer's Circulon Style cookware, the Kenmore Elite Washer with Calypso Wash Motion from Sears, the Spot Scrubber from Dirt Devil and Maytag's refrigerator with ClimateZone Technology.
What does CWM stand for?
CWM stands for Calypso Wash Motion (Kenmore, Whirlpool)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWM
We have 112 other meanings of CWM in our Acronym Attic
- Complete Weight Loss Surgery
- Culture, Welsh Language and Sport Committee (National Assembly for Wales; UK)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Support Specialist
- Clarendon Wing Lecture Theatre (University of Leeds, UK)
- Cabin Wireless LAN Unit (aircraft equipment)
- Chicago Women's Liberation Union (est. 1969; Chicago, IL)
- Cold Wet Lay Up (condition of a boiler in a steam plant)
- Chief Wildlife Warden (India)
- Crystal Waters Loco Works (model train website)
- Canadian War Museum
- Capacity Wholesale Markets
- Carlsbad Wine Merchants (California)
- Carriage Washing Machine (UK railways)
- Catholic Worker Movement
- Catholic World Mission
- Center for Waste Management
- Center for Women’s Medicine (San Diego, California)
- Center for World Missions (Searcy, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your days are numbered, thanks to the new and revolutionary Kenmore Elite washer with Calypso Wash Motion.