In addition, the calving ease direct EBV has continued to improve.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Calving Ease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Calmidazolium Chloride
- Chevaliers du Zodiaque (French: Knights of the Zodiac; Japanese comic)
- Community Development Zone (various locations)
- Controlled Decking Zone (labor safety)
- Croissance Demographique Zéro (French: Zero Population Growth)
- (USN Rating) Construction Electrician
- Air Post- special Delivery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Cache Enable
- Calendar Era
- Calibration Error
Samples in periodicals archive:
We selected Gwylfa for his figures, in particular eye muscle, growth and, most importantly, calving ease," said Alec.
Blelack Digger and Goldies Eddie, both of which are within the breed's top 10% for calving ease EBVs, have been used widely across the herd.
GL values should be analyzed in conjunction with calving ease (CE), stillbirth rates (SB) and placental expulsion (PE) (Hansen et al.
Calving ease is an additional trait with average birth weight at 70 lbs.
To qualify, the donor bull must be in the top 75% for calving value or calving ease.
In addition, he has a calving ease direct EBV of +6.
Using this information, geneticists developed selection tools to improve calving ease.