In the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip, what kind of cat is Hobbes?
What does C&H stand for?
C&H stands for Calvin and Hobbes
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of C&H
- Contracts & Grants
- Convenience and Gas (business sector)
- Curb & Gutter
- Cutting and Grading (garment construction)
- Climate and Global Change Program (NOAA)
- Coast & Geodetic Survey
- Command & General Staff
- Commercial and Government Systems (Kodak)
- Command and General Staff College
- California and Hawaiian Sugar Company
- Charleston and Hamburg Railroad
- Cosmic and Heliospheric
- Cyanide & Happiness (webcomic)
- Camden and Islington (Mental Health Trust)
- Careless and Imprudent (driving offense)
- Certification & Inspection
- Checkout & Integration
- Chemistry & Industry Magazine (Industrial chemistry magazine published in London)
- Commands and Indications
- Commercial & Industrial
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780786463541 Imagination and meaning in Calvin and Hobbes.
17 In the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes, what type of animal is Hobbes?
Riffing on the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes, Stone visualizes the age-old confrontation between good and evil, with the latter in temporary ascendancy, here fought out within the doubled character of Calvin himself (the comic character was actually named for theologian John Calvin).
Growing up, I loved Calvin and Hobbes, but I always skipped over the ones in which Calvin philosophized and those in which he and Hobbes went into outer space or back to prehistoric times.
The class studies the effects of laughter on the brain and the body, using everything from scholarly research and Charlie Chaplin films to Calvin and Hobbes comics, and field trips to comedy clubs.