said: "This is a significant milestone, and, as an iconic American designer brand, [we] are extremely proud to be able to debut the latest Calvin Klein Underwear campaign during the Super Bowl - the most watched television event annually in the US.
What does CKU stand for?
CKU stands for Calvin Klein Underwear (clothing brand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CKU
- Curiosity Killed the Cat
- Canada-Korea Telecommunications Equipment Agreement (Canada)
- Chronic Kidney Transplant Failure
- Curiosity Killed the Game
- Can't Knock the Hustle (Jay-Z song)
- Circuit Identification Number
- Czech Knowledge Transfer Office
- Certified Kinesiotape Practitioner (physical therapy)
- Cysteine Knot Superfamily 1, BMP Antagonist 1
- Central Kentucky Thoroughbred Volleyball Club
- Center for Kultursamarbejde (Danish: Center for Culture and Development)
- Central Kansas Uplift
- Chiba Keizai University (Japan)
- China Kennel Union
- Creating Keepsakes University (scrapbooking conference)
- Cheng Kung University Hospital
- Concord Korean United Methodist Church
- Canoë Kayak Vertou (French canoe and kayak club)
- Canoë Kayak Villersexel (French canoe and kayak club)
- Carl Kléber Verite (French construction company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holmes helped himself to packets of Calvin Klein underwear from the High Street store on three occasions.
The Calvin Klein underwear store, in Newcastle city centre, will offer a full range of men's and women's underwear and sleepwear from various ranges, including the recently introduced ck one lifestyle line and the Calvin Klein Naked Glamour range The global brand has taken over the space in Grainger Street left empty by high fashion shoe chain Kurt Geiger, which moved to a larger store in Eldon Square earlier this year.
Calvin Klein underwear models Eva Mendes and Mark Wahlberg play Ferrell's wife and work partner, creating an awkward love triangle exploited to great comic effect in the film.
The former Calvin Klein underwear model is, to his defence, bulking up deliberately to get in character for latest movie, The Fighter.