2012 Contractor name : HILL-ROM SPA Contractor address : Via Ambrosoli 6 20090 Rodano Agency : Azienda Sanitaria Provinciale di Caltanissetta Via Cusmano 1 For the attention of: Dott.
What does CL stand for?
CL stands for Caltanissetta (Sicilia, Italy)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CL
We have 147 other meanings of CL in our Acronym Attic
- Christ Kennicott Water Technology (UK)
- Camp Kill Yourself (band)
- Conakry, Guinea - Conakry (Airport Code)
- Central Kentucky Youth Orchestras
- Air Post Semi-Official (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Cable Link
- Cable Lug
- CableLabs (Cable Television Laboratories, Inc.)
- Cactus League (baseball)
- Californian (rabbit breed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
US activity near Niscemi, in Sicilia's province of Caltanissetta, sparked the first protests back in 2009 after a project to build a military satellite dish became known to the public.
Averna Amaro--Produced since 1868 by Fratelli Averna of Caltanissetta, Sicily, Averna Amaro is made according to a closely guarded recipe originated by the friars at nearby Convent of St.
Scot Alan Mackin is out of the Italian Satellite event in Caltanissetta beaten 6-1 6-3 by Italy's Matteo Colla.
They were picked up in Caltanissetta, central Sicily, and charged with subversive association with the aim of international terrorism.
Emmanuela Azzarelli, of Gela, near Caltanissetta, in Sicily, is still only 24.
38) The impact of enrollment and attendance on female literacy rate is visible throughout the province of Caltanissetta where illiteracy rates among adult women fell from 84 percent to 74 percent between 1901 and 1911.
Police fired shots in the air to stop the escape attempt in the Sicilian city of Caltanissetta.