We now have thousands out of work who would love to fill part time vacancies in banks, shops, post offices etc, left by someone answering a call of nature, or sickness or lunch breaks.
What does CoN stand for?
CoN stands for Call of Nature
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CoN
We have 63 other meanings of CoN in our Acronym Attic
- Centralny Osrodek Metrologii Wojskowej (Polish: Central Military Metrology Centre; Warsaw, Poland)
- Committee of the Whole (legislative device)
- Cancer Outcomes Measurement Working Group (National Cancer Institute)
- Combat Wear Integration
- Carry on My Wayward Son
- Check Out My Web Site
- Catechol O Methyltransferase
- Conference of Messianic Yisrael (religious association)
- Combat Zone
- Communications Zone (Europe)
- Casino on Net
- Certificate Of Need (healthcare)
- Certificate of Networthiness (USAF system certification)
- Champions of Norrath (game)
- Chips on the Net
- Chronicles of Narnia (book & movie series)
- Clan Ohne Namen (gaming clan)
- College of Nursing (various locations)
- Commonwealth of Nations
- Computer Output Notification
Samples in periodicals archive:
A MOTORIST was assaulted by a group of men after parking in a lay-by to answer a call of nature.
A poll of 500 adults by coach operator National Express revealed that answering the call of nature could be the most productive part of a person's working day.
A WOMAN who failed to speed up a call of nature was yesterday handed a 12-month driving ban.
The Aberdare-born singer was caught answering the call of nature in mid-flow after a boozy night out in Camden, North London, on Tuesday night.