It was Call of Duty: Black Ops II that topped the final table, closely followed by football heavyweight FIFA 13.
What does COD:BO stand for?
COD:BO stands for Call of Duty: Black Ops (also seen as CODBO; video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Crossroads of Destiny (TV show Avatar: the Last Airbender)
- Crypt of Decay (Everquest gaming)
- Curse of Dimensionality (applied mathematics)
- Curse of Doom (World of Warcraft spell)
- Customer Order Desk (various companies)
- Customer Order Display
- Cylinder on Demand (Audi)
- Cystic Ovarian Disease
- Chromosome Orientation and Direction Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization
- Cerebro-Ocular Dysgenesis-Muscular Dystrophy (Syndrome)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (computer game)
- Call of Duty 2 (video game)
- Call of Duty4 (video game)
- Cable Operators and Distributors Association
- Cabrera Operators and Drivers Association (Philippines)
- Calgary Olympic Development Association (Canada)
- California Oak Disease and Arthropod
- California Operator and Door Association
- Canadian Optimist Dinghy Association
- Canadian Organization of Dealers in Antiquities
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's what we did with Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and that's what we intend to keep on doing.
Summary: The first trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 has been released, and it reveals the game is set in the near-future.
Byline: KEVIN LYNCH The nominees for this year's Bafta GAME Awards have been announced and the smart money must surely be on Call Of Duty: Black Ops to pick up the prestigious gong.
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, XBox 360, PS3, Wii) WITH Call of Duty: Black Ops Treyarch has quite possibly reached the pinnacle of gaming.
Auto Business News-October 20, 2010--Jeep launches new Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition(C)1994-2010 ENPublishing - http://www.