Under the terms of the call for expression of interest, actual supply of gas should begin no later than early 2015 and up until September 2018.
What does CEI stand for?
CEI stands for Call for Expression of Interest
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEI
We have 328 other meanings of CEI in our Acronym Attic
- College of Education and Human Service Professions (University of Minnesota)
- Camera Electrical High Tension
- Center for Environmental and Human Toxicology (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Certified Environmental Health Technician (NEHA)
- Combined Eye-Head Tracking
- Construction Employees Health Trust (Irish industry project)
- Cross-Equatorial Heat Transport
- Coastal Erosion Hazard Zone (New Zealand and Samoa)
- Cablage Electronique Informatique (French: Computer Cables Electronics; Bondoufle, France)
- California Electrical Inspectors
- Canadian External Interface
- Capital Equipment Inventory
- Career Education Institute
- Centennial Energy Institute (Centennial College, Toronto, Canada)
- Center for Emerging Issues
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (University of Florida)
- Central European Initiative
- Centre d'Echanges Internationaux (French: International Exchange Center)
- Centre d'Entreprises et d'Innovation (French: Center for Business Innovation; est. 1988)
- Centre d'Etudes Interaméricaines (French: Interamerican Studies Center; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The call for expression of interest is being made without specifying the technology for power generation purposes.
The two-day economic event is meant for the organization of a national and international call for expression of interest, through which ten companies for the management of fishing ports present investment offers to 31 fishing ports.
Under the terms of the call for expression of interest, actual supply of gas should begin no later than early 2015 and up until September 2018 when, under broader energy plans, the island should be ready to generate electricity through its own offshore blocks.
This transaction is the result of a Call for Expression of Interest initiated by the EIF in which the Bank of Cyprus was selected as a Financial Intermediary under the JEREMIE initiative signed in Cyprus by EIB Vice President Plutarchos Sakellaris.