The T-1 and E-1 interfaces, along with SS7 domestic and international signaling protocols, allow ATSI to reduce call setup time and provide transparent international call processing to its customers.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Call Setup Time
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Columbia South Shore Well Field (Portland Water Bureau; Oregon)
- Cascading Style Sheets Working Group
- Coastal and Shelf Seas Working Group
- Combat System Safety Working Group
- Control Systems Security Working Group
- Combined Services Solid Waste Recycling (Department of Defense, DENIX Environmental Working Group)
- Caustic-Side Solvent Extraction
- Ceska Sprava Socialniho Zabezpeceni (Czech: Czech Social Security Administration)
- Cable System Tester
- California Standard Tests
- Campaign to Save Tara (Ireland)
- Campus Scientifique et Technique (France)
- Canada Social Transfer
- Canadian Sailing Team (Olympics)
- Canadian Scholarship Trust Plan
- Canadian Society for Transplantation
- Canadian Society of Telehealtlh
- Care Standards Tribunal (UK)
- Casualty Support Team (Canada)
- Catholic Social Teaching
Samples in periodicals archive:
SVCs provide a true bandwidth-on-demand service with throughput parameters (such as CIR) requested at call setup time.
And ISDN's call setup time is much faster, which means end users at either site won't see lags in performance.
In addition, call setup time was a mere two and a half seconds.