Since deploying SpatialBuzz, Telefonica Germany has enhanced its customer service operations by reducing customer calls and massively improving its call resolution times.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Call Resolution Time (customer service)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate in Residential Social Work (UK)
- Certified Recovery Support Worker (New Hampshire)
- Concord Regional Solid Waste (est. 1985; community cooperative; New Hampshire)
- Concurrent Read-Single Write
- Clayton Recreation, Sports and Wellness Commission (Clayton,MO)
- Coastal Regional Solid Waste Management Authority
- C Run-Time (Microsoft)
- Cadaveric Renal Transplant
- Calculus Readiness Test (various schools)
- California Rangeland Trust
- calreticulin (immunology)
- Campaign for Responsible Transplantation
- Canadian Railway Troops
- Canadian Road Network
- Cannella Response Television INc.
- Capillary Refill Time
- Capital Renaissance Theatre
- Cardiac Rescue Technician (Maryland)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (defibrillator technology used to correct life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia)
- Cargo Restraint Transporter
Samples in periodicals archive:
24/7/365 Support - Rely on a global support team with an average call resolution time of under three minutes
This award recognises the significant improvements that the deployment of the SpatialBuzz software solution has helped Telefonica UK achieve against several key metrics such as the volume of call centre calls received, call resolution times, and the number of sales returns," said Andrew Blake, CTO of SpatialBuzz.
Companies who have deployed the Service Cloud have seen an average 37 percent decrease in first call resolution time, an average 36 percent decrease in support costs, an average 36 percent increase in agent productivity, and an average 34 percent increase in customer satisfaction, according to a recent third party research report sponsored by salesforce.
The validated solution enables support organizations to implement a best-practices solution that dramatically reduces call resolution time and ensures complete, accurate and efficient session data capture directly from within an AR System.
Fine Point Technologies' support automation solutions enable subscribers to "self-repair" their broadband connection and minimize call resolution time by providing automating problem resolution.
This reduces call resolution time and caller frustration since callers do not have to repeat information to the agent.
By doing so, NetScout has achieved measurable excellence across all of its customer service performance metrics -- including call resolution times, first-call resolution rates, customer satisfaction scores and overall support productivity.