The new InterActCMS is a fully integrated call management system for CB 3000 emergency telephones.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Call Management System (Avaya)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Military Resume Writer (Career Directors International)
- (Intelligence) Community Management Staff
- Cable Management System (Bell'Oggetti)
- Calibration Management System
- California Macadamia Society
- California Map Society
- California Microwave Systems (division of Northrop Grumman)
- Call Management Server
- Call Management Signaling
- Call Management System
- Call Mover Service (telephone)
- Câmara Municipal de Sesimbra (Portugese)
- Câmara Municipal de Setúbal (Portugal)
- Cambridge Monitor System (now Conversational Monitor System)
- Camden Middle School
- Campaign Management System (advertising)
- Canadian Mathematical Society
- Canadian Meteorological Service
- Candidate Member States (EU)
- Capability Manpower Standard (Air Force Manpower Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worldwide Computer Products News-15 October 2001-Davox introduces new version of call management system (C)1995-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
Fujitsu Business Communication Systems introduced the IntelliCenter/CMS (Call Management System) Lite, a scaled-down version of its IntelliCenrer Call Management System.