THE PLACE I'D RATHER BE There's a place I'd rather be Than stuck in this insanity It's where I can be free Chill out and be who I want to be The room I'm now in is cold and dark The only sound I can hear is the wild dog's bark I shouldn't be in this room, couldn't, mustn't I'd rather be in the room with my soft, soft cushion My room is bright, I can call it my own In my own place of safety, where I call home My room defines me through my heart, through my soul But I cannot get this because I'm stuck in this hole There's two rooms in my life right now One here, one gone I can't escape the room I'm in It's dark and all chance to return home is gone I know there's only one room that belongs to me It's a room that I call home Lewis Cutts, Age16, Coventry.
What does 10-21H stand for?
10-21H stands for Call Home (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Reply to Message (police code)
- En Route (police code)
- Any Message for This Unit? (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Urgent (police code)
- In Contact With (police code)
- Return to Station (police code)
- Signal Good (police code)
- Location (police, ham, CB radio code)
- Call X By Phone (police code)
- Call X for Subsequent Number (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Call Your Wife (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Disregard (police code)
- Report in Person to X (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Arrived At Scene (police code)
- Stand-By (police code)
- Assignment Completed (police code)
- Situation Under Control (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Report To/Meet X Person (police code)
- Estimated Time of Arrival (police code)
- Check Driver's License
Samples in periodicals archive:
This represents up to a 60 percent saving for customers spending their vacation in these countries and means that customers can call home from Europe for less than EUR1.
In recent writings such as this bridge we call home, Anzaldua took this call even further: "Many of us identify with groups and social positions not limited to our ethnic, racial, religious, class, gender, or national classifications.