The product reportedly includes IP-PBX; Voice over IP (VoIP); SoftPhone; communicator; auto attendants with web-based application builder; Unified Voice Messaging and e-mail integration; support for desktop IP phones using SIP; desktop-based recording on demand; system call detail reporting, Web-based self administration; and built-in integration to Microsoft Live Communications Server applications.
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Call Detail Reporting
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Data Quality
- California Dairy Quality Assurance (agriculture program)
- Customer Driven Quality Award (Ford Motor Company)
- California Dairy Quality Assurance Program
- Combat Divers Qualification Course
- Community Development Queensland Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Customer Delight, Quality Logistics
- Critical Design and Qualification Review (NASA)
- Call Data Record
- Call Detail Recording
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each AltiServ phone system is a complete IP-PBX business telephone system that includes automated attendants, simultaneous support for both analog and IP extensions, single and multi-site operator consoles, superior voice mail, comprehensive call detail reporting (CDR), unified messaging, and Gold Certified Microsoft(R) CRM integration.
Both the AltiServ1 IP PBX and AltiServ2 IP PBX support standards-based IP and traditional phones and include standard features such as call-processing, packer and circuit switching, AltiGen's one-number access ("Follow Me"), Zoomerang service, automated attendant, e-mail server for unified messaging and call detail reporting.