This case is an unauthorised attempt to access call data record.
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Call Data Record
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- Costume Designers' Guild (cinema)
- Coût Délai Qualité (French: Cost Time Quality)
- Customer Data Quality
- California Dairy Quality Assurance (agriculture program)
- Customer Driven Quality Award (Ford Motor Company)
- California Dairy Quality Assurance Program
- Combat Divers Qualification Course
- Community Development Queensland Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Customer Delight, Quality Logistics
- Critical Design and Qualification Review (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BJP has termed the attempt to secure the Call Data Records (CDR) of Jaitley's mobile phone as a serious matter and demanded an answer from Shinde as to who ordered this unauthorised surveillance.
The solution takes advantage of four new Lavastorm Analytic Platform capabilities: advanced enrichment modules to enhance call data records (CDRs) with customer and operational data which makes them immediately usable in a BI environment; agile data aggregation that enables customers to design and execute any data combination easily and rapidly; CDR correlation that enables the reconciliation of CDRs flowing from different systems, and custom batch which sends results to the BI environment within minutes of the event.
The center also will store copies of select call data records (CDRs) in a permanent archive, according to the Minister of State for IT and Communication Jyotiraditya Scindia.
Call Data Records (CDR) are fully customizable down to the end user, end IP, or DID, and these capabilities can be extended to any internal or public system with full branding, the company claims.