Among the topics are privacy preserving data gathering in wireless sensor networks, the technical evaluation of wireless communication in a mobile learning architecture, detecting anomaly in streaming sensor data, evaluating Arab municipal websites, user-based call admission control algorithms for cellular mobile systems, factors influencing satisfaction with mobile portals, and establishing certificate-based trust in electronically-enabled airplane applications.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Call Admission Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CAC
We have 910 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Cadet Advisory Council
- Cairo American College (Egypt)
- Calculated Age at Commencement (UK criminal system; mainly prison & probation services)
- California Acupuncture College
- California Administrative Code
- California Apple Commission
- California Arts Council
- California Asparagus Commission
- California Association of Criminalists
- California Avocado Commission
- Calling All Cars (Playstation 3 game)
- Calling-Card Authorization Center
- Calling-card Authorization Computer (Sprint)
- Calvary Apostolic Church (various locations)
- Campaign Against Censorship
- Campus Activities Committee (University of Minnesota)
- Canadian Advisory Committee
- Canadian Airports Council
- Canadian Architecture Collection (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Canadian Armoured Corps (WW2)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some subjects covered include auto extraction of interested regions in fire image compression, a probabilistic drop scheme for mitigating SYN flooding attacks, a call admission control routing mechanism using a Bloom filter in MANET, application of Boolean kernel function SVM in face recognition, a sequence encoding scheme for multi-match packet classification, and energy consumption and lifetime analysis in cluster-based wireless sensor networks for periodic monitoring applications.
Consequently, call admission control is required to guarantee the quality of existing calls and prevent network congestion.
Among the topics covered are medium access and call admission control techniques, a parameter tuning algorithm, the QoS-enabling features of the IEEE 802.