While the majority of Title IX cases are filed against colleges, the most egregious discrimination occurs at the K-12 level, to younger athletes who lack the political clout to object," said Nancy Solomon, senior staff attorney at the California Women's Law Center in Los Angeles.
What does CWLC stand for?
CWLC stands for California Women's Law Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWLC
We have 3 other meanings of CWLC in our Acronym Attic
- Crying With Laughter
- Wordline Capacitance per Cell
- Catholic Women's League Australia (est. 1914)
- Child Welfare League of America
- Crystal Ware Licensing Agreement
- Covered Warrant Laboratory
- Cheshire & Warrington Local Access Forum (UK)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Advanced Topics
- Central Wait List Bureau (Australia; elective surgery waiting list)
- Cisco Wireless Location Based Services
- Child Welfare League of Canada
- China Welfare Lottery Center (est. 1987; China)
- Country Western Line Dance Association
- Cisco Wireless LAN (Local Area Network) Design Specialist
- Child Welfare League Foundation (Taiwan)
- Christian World Liberation Front (Berkeley, CA)
- Cisco Wireless LAN (Local Area Network) Fundamentals
- Continuous-Wave Linear-Frequency Modulation (digital signal processing)
- Chicks Who Love Guns
- Civil War Living History Institute (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the second act I sang duets with people who had been singing with me throughout my life: my sister, a college friend who was a fellow camp counselor, the two women who started the California Women's Law Center with me, and, to represent the current chapter in my life, California state senator Martha Escutia, who sang "Imagine" with me.