2 -- color) Reporter Barbara Correa relaxes in the Tranquility Lounge at the California WellBeing Institute spa in Westlake Village at the Four Seasons Hotel.
What does CWI stand for?
CWI stands for California WellBeing Institute (Westlake Village, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWI
We have 124 other meanings of CWI in our Acronym Attic
- Creek Wood High School (Tennessee)
- Contract Work Hours Standards Act (law)
- Coal Workers Health Surveillance Program (US Centers for Disease Control)
- Contractor Work Hours & Safety Standards Act
- Construction Workers Health Trust (Ireland; established 1994)
- Cold Water Hammer Test Facility (nuclear energy plant)
- Center for Wound Healing and Tissue Regeneration (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Canada Western Hard White Spring (wheat)
- Critical Wildlife Habitat Zone (landowner restricted timberland; Texas)
- Cable & Wireless Inc.
- California Wine Institute
- Camping World, Inc. (Bakersfield, CA)
- Canadian Whale Institute
- Canadian Wine Institute
- Carlson Welding, Inc. (Kansas)
- Centrum Voor Werk En Inkomen (Dutch: National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science)
- Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica
- Certified Welding Inspector
- Child Well-Being Index
- Civil War Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The risk of hypertension increases with age," said Deborah Allen, registered dietitian and cooking/nutrition instructor with the California WellBeing Institute.
DENVER -- The California WellBeing Institute (CWI) in Westlake Village, Calif.
Developers say the California Wellbeing Institute at the Four Seasons Hotel will be the first facility of its kind and is expected to draw people from all over the world, mixing luxurious spa facilities and science to help people live better and longer.