John earned a Master of Science in school psychology from California University of Pennsylvania, graduating magna cum laude.
What does CUP stand for?
CUP stands for California University of Pennsylvania
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUP
We have 153 other meanings of CUP in our Acronym Attic
- Capacity Upgrade on Demand
- Canadian Union of Operating Engineers (Canada)
- Categorical Use of Force
- Canadian Urologic Oncology Group (Groupe Canadien d'Oncologie Urologique)
- Creative Use of Libraries
- Cisco Unified Operations Manager
- Chronic Unilateral Optic Neuropathy
- Cambridge University Opera Society
- Center for Ultrafast Optical Science (University of Michigan)
- Carlisle United Official Supporters Club (UK)
- Cambridge University Press
- Canadian University Press
- Cancer of Unknown Primary
- Candidatura d'Unitat Popular (Catalan countries)
- Canterbury University Press (New Zealand)
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary
- Careers Using Physics
- Carupano, Venezuela - Carupano (Airport Code)
- Catalog Update Process
- Cataloguing Upgrade
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education revealed that an audit shows California University of Pennsylvania inappropriately used university employees to raise money for its private foundation and improperly diverted nearly $6 million to the same nonprofit.
Meanwhile, California University of Pennsylvania announced this week that receiver Derrick Jones and linebacker Kevin Garrett, who each left the Ducks in 2008, will play Division II football there in the fall.
Criminal Law Specialist - California University of Pennsylvania invites applications for this tenure-track faculty position.
Exploring some nontraditional methods of reaching out to younger members, the credit union hosted an awareness campaign at Robert Morris University and California University of Pennsylvania during their 2008 football seasons.
Segree received a bachelor's degree in political science and education from California University of Pennsylvania and a master's degree in community psychology and organizational development from Pennsylvania State University.
Abdulla attended California University of Pennsylvania.