uk Travel Business Review - 05 September 2011 California Travel and Tourism Commission (CTTC), a US-based agency promoting tourism in US state of California, has announced the launch of harvest season in September with new offers from hotels.
What does CTTC stand for?
CTTC stands for California Travel and Tourism Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTTC
We have 73 other meanings of CTTC in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Technique des Tuiles et Briques (French: Technical Center for Tiles and Bricks)
- Checkout Techniques Test Bed (NASA)
- China Tibet Tourism Bureau (est. 1986)
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas (California)
- Component Technology Test Bed
- Cross the Track Boys (gang; Douglasville, GA)
- Centre for Ticks and Tick-Borne Diseases (South Africa)
- California Telehealth and Telemedicine Center
- California Tip Toppers Tall Club
- California Tourism and Trade Commission
- California Turtle and Tortoise Club
- Call Them to Confirm
- Canadian Technical Training Corps
- Canadian Toy Testing Council
- Canadian Turkish Trade Centre
- Cape Town Teachers' Centre
- Carpal Tunnel Treatment Center
- Cartridge Tape Transport Controller
- Cell Therapy Technologies Centre Limited
- Center for Traditional Textiles in Cusco
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caroline Beteta, President and Chief Executive Officer of the industry-led California Travel and Tourism Commission (CTTC) will open the conference with an inaugural address on wine tourism and its impact on California's $95.