27, 2003 The California Endowment, a private, statewide health foundation, today awarded $9 million to the California Telehealth and Telemedicine Center to expand telemedicine programs available to California's underserved rural communities.
What does CTTC stand for?
CTTC stands for California Telehealth and Telemedicine Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTTC
We have 73 other meanings of CTTC in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Targeting Through Asset Leveraging
- Certified Technicians and Technologists Association of Manitoba (Canada)
- Chapter of the Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors (Bastrop)
- Centre Technique des Tuiles et Briques (French: Technical Center for Tiles and Bricks)
- Checkout Techniques Test Bed (NASA)
- China Tibet Tourism Bureau (est. 1986)
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas (California)
- Component Technology Test Bed
- Cross the Track Boys (gang; Douglasville, GA)
- Centre for Ticks and Tick-Borne Diseases (South Africa)
- California Tip Toppers Tall Club
- California Tourism and Trade Commission
- California Travel and Tourism Commission
- California Turtle and Tortoise Club
- Call Them to Confirm
- Canadian Technical Training Corps
- Canadian Toy Testing Council
- Canadian Turkish Trade Centre
- Cape Town Teachers' Centre
- Carpal Tunnel Treatment Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 2000 More Than $3 Million Awarded to Innovative Health Care Technology Programs The California Telehealth and Telemedicine Center (CTTC) has awarded more than $3 million in grants in an effort to increase access to health care for underserved populations throughout the state.