What does CTVC stand for?
CTVC stands for California Technology Ventures Corp.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTVC
We have 3 other meanings of CTVC in our Acronym Attic
- Cylindrical Test Vehicle
- Control Test Vehicle 1
- Clinical Terms Version 3
- Capital Trail Vehicle Association (Helena, MT)
- Chinese Taipei Volleyball Association
- Cinema and Television Arts (education; California)
- Code de la Taxe sur la Valeur Ajoutée (French: Value Added Tax Code)
- Thoracic Surgery Video-Attend (Spanish)
- Community Television Association of Australia
- Community Television of Boulder (Colorado)
- Career Tech Vocational College (Temecula, CA)
- Centrepointe Theatre Volunteer Company (Ottawa, Canada)
- Classic Turkish Van Cat Association
- Curly Top Virus Control Program (California Department of Food and Agriculture)
- Comprehensive Test of Visual Functioning Kit (psychology)
- Coolbaugh Township Volunteer Fire Company (Pennsylvania)
- Cranberry Township Volunteer Fire Company (est.1959; Cranberry Township, PA)
- Canadian Technical and Vocational Group (Ontario, Canada; education partnership; est. 1993)
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Centre Technique Véhicules Industriels (French industrial vehicle repair center)