Those who attend the Tax Forum in any city qualify for the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for enrolled agents, registered tax return preparers and California Tax Education Council participants.
What does CTEC stand for?
CTEC stands for California Tax Education Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTEC
We have 39 other meanings of CTEC in our Acronym Attic
- Convergence Transportation Electronics Association
- Copyright Term Extension Act of 1998
- Cost & Training Effectiveness Analysis
- Career and Technical Education Advisory Committee (Fairfax County, VA)
- Career and Technology Education Advisory Council (Baltimore County Public Schools; Towson, MD)
- Cruise Terminal Environmental Advisory Committee (est. 2003; Port of San Francisco; San Francisco, CA)
- Canadian Total Excellence in Agricultural Management (educational/networking program; Canada)
- Canopy Temperature Energy Balance (irrigation)
- Carcinogenesis and Toxicologic Evaluation Branch
- Central Telephone Enquiry Bureau (British Railways; UK)
- Career and Technical Education Center
- Cathedral Technology and Engineering Club (Cathedral High School, Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Certified Technical Education Center
- Certified Technical Education Center (Microsoft)
- Clinical Training and Education Centre (Australia and New Zealand)
- Community Tsunami Early Warning Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Computer Training and Education Center
- Conservation Tillage Equipment (Tax) Credit
- Course and Teacher Evaluation Council (Northwestern University, Office of the Register)
- Central Texas Emergency Command Center