These include Judy Lombardi, David Kretschmer, and Nancy Burstein from California State University, Northridge who describe the Accelerated Collaborative Teaching (ACT) program, and Mary Kremer of Dominican University who discusses how university faculty can learn from their students and use that assessment data to guide course design.
What does CSUN stand for?
CSUN stands for California State University, Northridge
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSUN
We have 2 other meanings of CSUN in our Acronym Attic
- California State University Los Angeles
- California State University at Long Beach
- California Maritime Academy (California State University, Maritime)
- Central, Steady, Unmaintained Fixation (eye position)
- Complement of the Sum (computing)
- California State University, Monterey Bay (California)
- Chuckling Softly Under My Breath
- Community Start-Up and Maintenance Benefits (Ontario, Canada)
- Center for the Study of Upper Midwestern Cultures (Madison, WI)
- Court Street United Methodist Church (Flint, Michigan)
- Callable Step-Up Note (fixed income product)
- Colorado Springs Ultimate Network (ultimate frisbee)
- Colorado State University Network for Learning
- Consolidated Students of the University of Nevada/Las Vegas
- Catholic Schools United Nations Assembly
- California State University Network
- Charleston Southern University (South Carolina)
- Center for the Study of Urban Poverty (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Chief of Supply Defense
- Colorado State University-Pueblo (Pueblo, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A national model of career services for students who are deaf, hard of hearing and those with other disabilities has been established at the National Center on Deafness at California State University, Northridge.