The American Seed Trade Association (ASTA) awards David Hegwood, USDA, and Richard Matteis, formerly of the California Seed Association, the Distinguished Service Award, while Don Wertman, Seedway, and Francois Korn, SeedQuest, each receive the Honorary Lifetime Member award.
What does CSA stand for?
CSA stands for California Seed Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSA
We have 1116 other meanings of CSA in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Solutions for Business (United Kingdom)
- Control Strain 5
- Créativité & Solidarité 5 (French)
- Cropping System 5 (USDA)
- Crystal Square 5
- Coli Surface Antigen 6
- Character Size 8
- Combat Soldier 95 Pattern
- Contracting Specialist, One Hundred Thousand
- Calcutta Statistical Association
- California Sign Association
- California Society of Anesthesiologists
- California Sociological Association
- California Space Authority
- Called Subscriber Answer
- Called Subscriber Internet Address
- Callpath Services Architecture
- Calvert Soccer Association, Inc (Prince Frederick, Maryland)
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Cambridge Star Atlas