He received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine in 2008 from the California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University in Oakland, Calif.
What does CSPM stand for?
CSPM stands for California School of Podiatric Medicine (Samuel Merritt University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSPM
We have 16 other meanings of CSPM in our Acronym Attic
- Catholic Students for Peace and Justice (Cleveland, OH)
- Collège Saint-Pierre de Jette (French: Saint-Pierre de Jette College; Belgium)
- Cornell Students for Peaceful Justice (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Carol Stream Public Library (Carol Stream, IL)
- Cedar Springs Public Library (Cedar Springs, MI)
- Christian Software Public License (Jesux)
- Coal Services Pty. Limited (Australia)
- Committee on Standards in Public Life
- Communication Signal Processing Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Cybernetic Solved Pvt. Ltd. (computing consultancy)
- Caribbean Sheep Production and Marketing
- Certification in Strategic Performance Management (Mentor Plus)
- Certified Security Project Manager (Security Industry Association)
- Certified Senior Project Manager (American Society for the Advancement of Project Management)
- Chief Solution Provider Mom
- Child Support Program Manager (various locations)
- Cisco Secure Policy Manager
- Cloakware Server Password Manager (software)
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum (Colorado Springs, Co, USA)
- Communications Security Publication Memorandum
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1938, he graduated from the California School of Podiatric Medicine, and he later studied sports medicine at the University of Southern California.
Reyzelman, DPM of the California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University; Laura Bolton, Ph.