We applied California Psychological Inventory at a number of 86 students (42 female students and 44 male students).
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for California Psychological Inventory (est. 1956)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Carbomedics Prosthetic Heart Valve (cardiology)
- Center for the Prevention of Handgun Violence
- Center for the Prevention of Hate Violence
- Community Practitioners and Health Visitors Association
- Chronic Pulmonary Hypertension of Vascular Origin
- Creando Puentes Hispanic Women Network (Canada)
- Clostridium phytofermentans (gram-positive bacterium)
- Computational Physics (college course)
- Chartered Physicist
- Caldecott Productions International (Singapore)
- Calling Party Identification
- Canada Pork International
- Canadian Petroleum Industry (sector)
- Capacity, Philanthropy and Interest (fundraising)
- Car Position Indicator (elevators)
- Catalytic Products International, Inc. (Echo Lake, Illinois)
- Cathodyne Phase Inverter
- Center for Productivity Improvement (various organizations)
- Center for Public Initiatives (University of Scranton)
- Center for Public Integrity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gasser, Larson, and Borgen examined a different model of personality and interests and found that the revised 2003 California Psychological Inventory and 1994 SII was useful.
That is, nearly half of the sample ignored coverage of the California Psychological Inventory (CPI), Hogan Personality Inventory, Strong Interest Inventory, and leadership scales.