He received his bachelor's degree at The California Polytechnic University and his master's degree at National Defense University with a additional master's degree at the Naval Postgraduate School.
What does CPU stand for?
CPU stands for California Polytechnic University (aka Cal Poly)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPU
We have 210 other meanings of CPU in our Acronym Attic
- Cumbria Primary Teacher Training (UK)
- CPMA/PMA Traceability Task Force (produce industry; Canada)
- Central Procurement Technical Unit (Bangladesh)
- Connecticut Public Television
- Centro de Pesquisa em Tecnologias Wireless (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil)
- Copy Protection Technical Working Group (IBM, Philips, et al)
- Copyright Protection Technical Working Group
- Committee on Physics in Two Year Colleges (American Association of Physics Teachers)
- California Pacific University
- Call Pick Up (PABX phone systems)
- Caption Projection Unit
- Carnet de Prélèvement Universel (French: Universal Book Collection)
- Cash Pick Up
- Central Philippine University
- Central Policy Unit
- Central Processing Unit (part of a computer system)
- Certified Postal Unit
- Certified Practice in Usability (trademark of Human Factors International)
- Chemical Protection Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million to partner with California Polytechnic University, Pomona and California State University, San Bernardino, to develop transfer programs for underrepresented minorities, women and veterans majoring in the STEM fields.
Owen is a graduate of California Polytechnic University with a degree in graphic communications.
in English Literature at California Polytechnic University, Pomona.
Mahmood Ibrahim is Chair, Department of History, California Polytechnic University, Pomona.