California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA, will hold its Polymers and Coatings Winter Short Course on February 8-12, 2010.
What does CPSLO stand for?
CPSLO stands for California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- China Precision Steel, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Coastal Plant Sciences Laboratory
- Common Pattern Specification Language
- Communist Party of Sri Lanka
- Community Partnerships, Service Learning
- California Public School Library Act of 1998
- Central Pennsylvania Scholastic Lacrosse Association
- Circularly-Polarized Substrate Lens Antenna
- Compiling and Processing Spoken Language Corpora (Netherlands)
- Council of Post Secondary Library Directors, British Columbia
- Colonial Properties Services Limited Partnership (Colonial Realty Limited Partnership)
- Canadian Peacekeeping Service Medal
- Canadian Private Security Manual
- Center for Police Strategy Management (Philippines)
- Center for Preparatory Studies in Music (Queens College, New York)
- Central Plains Society of Mammalogists
- Centre for Pedagogical Studies in Mathematics
- Centre for Phytophthora Science and Management (Australia)
- Centre for Professional Services Management (Australia)
- Centro Previsioni E Segnalazioni Maree (Center for Tide Prediction and Warning, Venice, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Titles and authors that are moving to Wiley as part of the acquisition include: The Heart of Mathematics, by Edward Burger of Williams College and Michael Starbird of the University of Texas, Austin; and Workshop Statistics, by Allan Rossman and Beth Chance of California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
Chris Carr is an assistant professor of law and public policy in the College of Business at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Calif.
The conference's final speaker was Martin Koch, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
is professor of accounting at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.