Linkage of the California Pesticide Use Reporting database with spatial land use data for exposure assessment.
What does CPUR stand for?
CPUR stands for California Pesticide Use Reporting Database
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPUR
- Computational Physics for Undergraduates (Oregon State University)
- College Park University Heights (residential development; Gainesville, FL)
- Central Processing Unit Identifier
- Chandigarh-Punjab Union of Journalists (India)
- Certified Professional Utilization Manager
- Capital University of Medical Sciences (Beijing, China)
- Chest Pain of Undetermined Origin
- Chronic Partial Ureteral Obstruction
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
- Compatible Processor Upgrade Program
- Centre for Population and Urban Research (Australia)
- Certified Professional in Utilization Review
- Consultoria e Peritagem Unipessoal, Lda (Portugal)
- Central Processing Unit Reset
- Central Pasco United Soccer Association (Florida)
- Communist Party of the United States of America
- Communist Party of United States of India
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology (South Africa)
- Communist Party of Uzbekistan
- Campina Grande, Pernambuco, Brazil (airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assessing the spatial accuracy of the California Pesticide Use Reporting database for use in exposure assessment studies [Abstract].