The dataset used in this study was compiled in cooperation with the California Partnership for Achieving Student Success (Cal-PASS).
What does Cal-PASS stand for?
Cal-PASS stands for California Partnership for Achieving Student Success (also seen as CALPASS; data tracking initiative)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Large Calorie (referring to heating 1 kilogram of water 1 degree Celsius)
- Small Calorie (referring to heating 1 gram of water 1 degree Celsius)
- System Calibration Test
- University of California, Berkeley
- California Institutes for Sciences and Innovation (University of California)
- California Waste Extraction Test
- California Emergency Nurses Association
- California Independent System Operator
- California Occupational Safety and Health Act
- California Pacific Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- Coronary Artery Ligated and Reperfused Rat
- California School Age Families Education
- California Student Opportunity and Access Program
- Calories/Square Centimeter
- California Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- California Assisted Living Association
- Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Caribbean and Latin America Region (telecom industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Grossmont-Cuyamaea Community College District Auxiliary, which manages the California Partnership for Achieving Student Success, has received two grants focusing on foster youth and their educational progress.