Support - Franchisees receive a solid structure needed to build a successful, sustainable business: Vendors - We Olive sources only the finest quality suppliers, including California Extra Virgin Olive Oil growers certified by the California Olive Oil Council.
What does COOC stand for?
COOC stands for California Olive Oil Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COOC
We have 2 other meanings of COOC in our Acronym Attic
- Countries of Operation
- Country of Origin
- Center of Excellence for Coastal Ocean Observation and Analysis (University of New Hampshire; Durham, NH)
- Central Ohio Optometric Association
- China Optometric & Optical Association
- Coastal Ocean Observing and Analysis (University of New Hampshire)
- Clothes Off Our Back
- Comite Organitzador Olimpic Barcelona (Catalan: Barcelona Olympic Organizing Committee; Barcelona, Spain)
- China Offshore Oil Bohai Corporation (formerly China Offshore Oil Exploration Bureau)
- Cooperativa de Buses de Guatemala (Guatemala)
- Cambridge-Oxford Owners Club (car club; UK)
- Conference on Optoelectronics and Optical Communications (est. 1993)
- Corporate Open Online Classroom
- Conference on Organizational Computing Systems
- Constraint Object-Oriented Development
- Colloquium on Object Orientation in Databases and Software Engineering
- Care of Our Environment (Australia; est. 1992)
- Cooperative Ocean Observing Experiment (Australia)
- Comptroller Office Of the Future
- Centre for Offshore Oil and Gas Environmental Research (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UC and the olive oil industry In 1999, the California sensory panel began providing feedback to the state's olive oil industry in the form of a seal certification program, in partnership with the California Olive Oil Council (COOC), a trade organization.
The California Olive Oil Council (COOC) seal "Certified Extra Virgin" on the label means the ceec has tasted and approved the oil's quality.